Our BETTER YOUR BEST™ (BYB) Curriculum incorporates 5 sessions built around the BYB Foundation, to help you gain an understanding of your strengths and opportunities within the five elements (Courage, Adventure Mindset, Forward Focus, Authenticity, Connectedness). The comprehensive evaluation summarizes your results in the following areas — Perfectionism, Sensation Seeking, Awareness, Leadership, Authenticity, Courage, Hardiness, Intuition, Positive/Negative Affect and Values — and shares the results of our elite baseline for comparison. After you receive an in-depth summary of your assessment, you will embark on an experiential learning path of self-discovery that will cement the key components of each element. While many of our activities are designed to challenge your mindset and inspire a forward focus in your actual performance arena, we have found that experiences that take you away from the comfort of your primary performance arena are great opportunities to understand how you respond to unique situations by encouraging natural innovation and creativity.
- Our use of horses as an emotional mirror has been praised by participants as amazing a-ha moments of truth.
- We give insight into personal leadership through an archery experience that clarifies the steps to taking charge of your journey.
- Golf putting and darts zone in on YOUR forward focus patterns that serve YOUR performance and rise above distractions and discomfort.
- Neurofeedback (brain) training teaches you the skill of getting into the zone at will. All of these learning experiences are summarized and applied in YOUR performance arena during the final session.
Have you ever wondered what separates the best in the arena from all the rest?
In this competitive world, we believe that it is not enough to do your best. In fact, in 30+ years of research and observation of those extraordinary in their field (athletes, corporate leaders, musicians), it was evident that the best performers demand more of themselves than just doing their best; you, as a performer, must consistently strive to BETTER YOUR BESTTM. Five key elements were identified that are present in these elite performers. When viewed in total, these BYB elements complement each other in ways that propel the individual toward success and significantly separate them from the rest of the field.
The “elite” are leaders, capable of leading themselves first and and often providing inspiration and direction for others. The unique combination of strengths in the following elements ensure you to BETTER YOUR BESTTM just as these elite.
Adventure Mindset — show more...
Authenticity — show more...
Connection — show more...
Courage – show more...
Forward Focus — show more...
Through use of a comprehensive evaluation system, we provide a full assessment of how you compare to an elite baseline for each of these elements. With this information as a foundation, we can design strategies to leverage your strengths and improve in areas that will drive you to BETTER YOUR BESTTM performance. Our BYB Curriculum offers three levels of access:
- BETTER YOUR BESTTM Performer
- BETTER YOUR BESTTM Elite Weekend
- BETTER YOUR BESTTM Champion Program